4-Day Taste Unlocked Masterclass
14 – 17 September 2017
Our signature masterclass offering a full sensory experience through the cuisine of the Beauce and the wines of the Loire.
- Coincides with the world-famous Chartres Fête de la Lumière
- Over 10 hours of professional instruction and tasting workshops held in a 1,000 year old converted chapel
- Taste over 20 wines from the Loire Valley
- All lunches, dinners and wine included
- Sample the cuisine of the Beauce – the 'bread basket' of France
- Home-cooked meals according to genuine heritage French recipes
- Produce and ingredients are from local farms and markets
- Dinner at noted local restaurant Le Saint Hilaire
- Sense awakening taste experience class
- Loire Valley wine tasting masterclass
- Collection from station
- Guided city tour
- Exclusively limited to 10 participants
Price: €695 per person. A deposit of €250 is required to secure your booking with full payment due by 1 August 2017. We are happy to suggest accommodation options – just contact us.
Click here to download a pdf of the course programme.
bespoke tasting courses and events
How about crafting your own unique event?
We are available for bespoke food and wine holidays throughout the year on any number of culinary themes. We can cater from 4 to 12 guests in Chartres for weekend food breaks or longer, in-depth explorations of the cuisine of a region. Some suggested themes are:
- The wines and cuisine of Burgundy
- The wines of Bordeaux and the cuisine of Aquitaine
- Learn to cook classic French cuisine
- A Tour de France through wine
Contact us to discuss your needs and we can put together a package for your party.