Jonell Galloway and James Flewellen lead food and wine tasting holidays in historic Chartres.
places filling fast for this year's masterclass
Get in touch to secure your place.
14 – 17 september 2017
Award-winning wine writer, James Flewellen, and Cordon Bleu-educated cook and food journalist, Jonell Galloway, present wine and food tasting masterclasses in the historic French city of Chartres. Comprising dedicated wine tastings, sumptuous meals made from local ingredients paired with regional Loire Valley wines and a unique, 'sense-awakening' taste experience, our food and wine holiday courses will help unlock your taste buds and introduce the richness of aromas, flavours and textures present in food and wine.
- Courses conducted in English
- All lunches, dinners and wine included
- We use only the highest quality, locally-sourced produce and ingredients
- Over 10 hours of professional food and wine tasting instruction
- Taste over 20 (4-day course) different wines from the Loire Valley
- Learn the art of food and wine pairing
- Dine and learn in a 1,000 year old converted chapel
- Socialize with like-minded wine- and food-lovers
- Experience the atmosphere of the Chartres Festival of Lights in a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Guided city tour & collection from the station included
Dates for our 2017 masterclass are now confirmed:
- Our signature 4-day Taste Unlocked masterclass costs €695pp and runs from 14–17 September, coinciding with the world-famous Chartres Fête de la Lumière.
James and Jonell are also available for bespoke tasting courses and events throughout the year for groups of 4 or more. Please contact us for more information.